Monday, June 7, 2010

Dexter's a Cookie!

Quick announcement.
Remember Aiden's Father, Kai?

Photobucket

Well, I have decided to rename him, Valken. Kay? That is his new name! VALKEN!?!! And it's fabulous and I love it! Valken! Valken! Valken! So, if you don't like it, TOUGH GAZONGAS!?!! Hahahaha. I have also decided to work on a semi-serious picture reference, instead of using this one over and over again. Because, although it is pretty, the King of Zarius does not wear a DBZ Scouter. He just doesn't. And that hair is kinda awful and glitched. Hahaha.
In the next couple of days I will also begin working on Eilonwy's character reference. And personality profile and backround story. So.... look forward to that. DISSMISSED!

1 comment:

viccicat said...

I like Valken as a name and it fits as a former king.. Maybe Kai can be used elsewhere? Still a good name, but not as impressive sounding.