Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Look, I Don't Want Your Crotch Flowers

Okay. So, I had a most bizarre dream last night. Would you like to hear about it? Of course you do!?!! SO PREPARE, FOR YET ANOTHER SUPER RANDOM POST!?

Alright. So this dream starts out with me and my brother and three other people I don't recognize sneaking around a dark building, which I believe was supposed to be a store of some kind. Anyway, we are all being as quiet as possible as we break down the only locked door that we managed to come across and we step inside and we are securing this room. Then my brother says something about how this room will make a good save spot and that we could probably rest here tonight. And no sooner do the words leave his mouth, a small horde of zombies burst out of the bathroom around the corner and trample/eat one of the random people that I didn't recognize. All the non-trampled members of our party immediately panic and shoot the hell out of the zombies, then take off running. Because apparently there is a small hole in the bathroom which zombies can get through, so in actuality this would make a terrible place for a save spot. Hahaha.

So we get out of the building. And everyone is like, "OMG! LET'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!?!!" And I'm like "Hey! Hey! Hey! There are like 20 other buildings here and we need a place to sleep tonight. Besides I'm sure there aren't zombies in every single one of these buildings." Hahahaha. Gackt only knows why I think that. So, we go exploring a few more buildings and we find a few more zombies, but they are scattered. It's not a horde like in the first building. And we can't find any other rooms suitable for our save spot.

The group is just about to give up and resume in our retreat when I see a light. So I pull out my gun out and go over to investigate. Then my brother is like, "Hey! You can't use your gun. If you shoot it then the horde will hear and we will be over run!" Never mind the fact that we all panic fired the ever loving crap out of a couple of random zombies less then 5 minutes ago. But I don't say anything. I just sneak over to the open door of the building I saw the light in and poke my head in. And when I don't see anything in the immediate vicinity, I employ the standard operating procedure for a Police Man in this situation with my flash light and gun, and I take a step into the building. Just one single step.... And then I get shot! Yesh, Shot! Right through the right shoulder. Then shot again! Right through my left leg!

Anyway, I fall down, drop my flash light, grab my wounded arm, like ya do and start scrambling backwards to try and get away from the GIGANTIC HORDE OF ZOMBIES AND THE HUMANS THAT SHOT ME, as they come flying out of this house. All the while firing off as many rounds as humanly possible. I probably would have been trampled and eaten had my brother and my fabulous group of strangers not sprang into action when they had. So, once they start mowing down zombies, I am able stop shooting everything long enough to actually get up. And then I pull out my katana and start hacking down zombies like no one's business because I am freakin pissed that I got shot.... TWICE!?!!

So, after our group eliminates the majority of the zombie horde, the humans that shot me start to panic and run away. I shoot down two of them, because obviously I can't run after them with my super wounded leg, but then I run out of ammo. So my brother grabs the third human, who looks like he belongs in he Matrix with his leather trench coat and slicked back hair by the way, and starts beating him with his fists and yelling at him about shooting me. And I hobble over there as fast as possible, then I jump on this guy and knock him to the ground and sit on his chest so, he can't get away, and then I literally beat his face in with my good arm and the butt of my gun. I must have hit this random guy in a trench coat in the face half a million times. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

However, no one says or does anything about it, until I hit him in the temple a few times and the entire mask of his face comes off and flaps open like it was on a hinge or something. And there's blood and guts and brains and eyes balls. Very Battle Royale type stuff. Anyway, that is when my brother pulls me off because I guess that enough is enough already, EVEN THOUGH THE BUGGER IS STILL ALIVE!?!! I mean, I can still see him moving and such. Hahah. But I don't make a fuss. We can leave him for the zombies to eat. Fine with me.

So, I get up and the group starts walking around, collecting the head sets of the evil humans we killed and extra weapons and such like that. And I pick up this one particular head set and start listening too it. And the guy on the other end of the line is talking about Optimus Prime. Then all of a sudden, all of the head sets and our cell phones and stuff like that start jumping out of our hands. And I'm like, "OH SHYT!?!! IT'S A DECEPTICON!?!! RUN!" So, I turn tail and start running for the hills along side my team. And one of the random members of my team, who is apparently Hispanic, says something along the lines of, "Ohmigawd! It's got a gun!" And I'm like, "Hey! Wait a second! We've all got guns!?!!" Hahaha

So, we stop running, about face and start shooting the Decepticon. Or, everyone else does anyway, I am out of bullets. But then, I spot a random gun lying abandoned on the ground about a hundred yards away, in between me and the Decepticon, so I run for it. Because apparently there isn't actually anything wrong with my leg. There's a bullet lodged in there somewhere and it's bleeding profusely, but I can run just fine all of a sudden, so I must be fine. Hahaha. Anyway, I slide across the ground like a Baseball player, grab the gun, jump up and start shooting the crap out of the Decepticon. Then suddenly, everyone else stops shooting for some unknown reason, but I don't notice because Iam too busy being angry that MY BULLETS ARE NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE!?!! So, I get pissed and decide to throw my gun at the stupid robot.

However, before I can actually throw my gun, I hear someone yell, "Kitty! Down in front!" Then someone wraps their arms around my waist and pulls me down to the ground. And I blink, completely confused and look around and suddenly the scenery has changed completely. I am now sitting on Blaise's lap, on the floor in my living room with a little pink plastic squirt gun in my hand, aimed at the TV, on which Transformers is playing. And my brother and the random Hispanic guy that I didn't recognize, are sitting on the couch with popcorn. And I am very, very confused. But no one explains anything to me, they just laugh at how confused I am.

THEN!?!! My alarm clock goes off and I wake up, because I must! Lots to do today. Gotta watch the World Cup and do this and that and the other thing, errands, karate, etc etc. However, after I turn my alarm clock off, I realize that Little Gigi has wormed her way under the covers with me and is curled up in my arms and purring, and suddenly I don't want to get up anymore. Hahha. Who cares about Soccer when there is a purring kitten in your bed? Hahaha.

2 comments:

viccicat said...

awwwwwww!!!!!

xXPhuckin_WickedXx said...

My Zombie Dreams make you go 'awwww!'....?