Thursday, January 7, 2010

.....Zingleburt Fishtybuns?

Ometi Tsu'ey Enawey Re'tikai


-feeling dramatic- After an unbelievable amount of PAIN STAKING deliberation I have FINALLY come up with a suitable untranslated creed for my RoQuero and I absolutely love it.

Ometi Tsu'ey Enawey Re'tikai

It shall be pronounced Ohm-et-tay Two-sue'ey En-ah-wey Ray-'Tick-kai and in case you forgot it is to be the RoQuero'Kubeh's untranslated creed, which in english means "Death before Blindness"

Also, I have decided to make the fact that, the RoQuero'Kubeh and their creed and basically everything they stand for, were based on Bushido, even more blantantly obvious by simply coming out an saying it. So, when Emma is learning about her allies, The RoQuero, I am going to have Blaise mention that they live by the code of Bushido. This of course, will be my own slightly modified version of Bushido, because I don't particularly agree with one or two of traditional Bushido's disicplines/virtues or with the some of the ways that religon and government influenced the devolpment of Bushido.....

Anyway, my justification for these differences between the two, and I'd have to have Hiroshi explain this, would be that the RoQuero'Kubeh's verison of Bushido is diffrent because it was devolped in a diffrent age, under the influences of a diffrent religon with minimal government interference. Of course, this would best go along with/would be easiest to explain, if I decide to go with the "World Splitting Theory". Which I haven't decided if I will use or throw out yet.....depends on how big of a role, I want Aiden and Hiroshi's religon to play in the story.....

BUT THAT IS A SUBJECT FOR ANOTHER POST?! SO GOOD DAY MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS?!..........I SAID GOOD DAY?!

1 comment:

viccicat said...

And good day to you too. I think you are doing great.