Monday, January 18, 2010

Give the Radio Back to the Maniac

Kay, so as anyone who has actually read my last couple of posts knows, the other day I decided that Tereasa needed to be reworked.

So, in case you forgot what she looks like, here's a picture of my original Tereasa,


I always liked her character design, but I recently began to think she was just to plain. So, I tried a bunch of diffrent looks for her, and after much thought and a whole lot of harassing people for their opinions, I think I finally picked a good new look for her. Transforming plain Tereasa into...



The Gorgeus Amazon Princess Andromina?! I haven't decided for sure what I am going to change her name to, because I can't get a single one of my rotten friends to give me a fricking opinion, so for right now I'm just going to go with Andromina.

Anyway, her eyes are the same as they have always been, Magenta Pink! And her hair is still black, I just changed the style. -smile- I think the curls suit her better anyway. I also changed her make up and her skin color to pale purple. Which, at first, I thought was gonna look really stupid. But now, I'm glad I tried it. 'Cause I love it.

So.... That's my Amazon Princess from Rayet. Fear her, Love her, etc etc. Hahahaha.

1 comment:

viccicat said...

It's good, it's good, it's really really good!!! I like Andromina, it's classy and the new look doesn't work with Teresa.