Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wepon! Wepon! Wep-ep-pon-pon-Wepon!?!!

Okay, so I was pondering the other day about Emma's foster father. Stupid dude is driving me freakin nutz all of a sudden?!

Anyway... I was pondering that maybe Emma shouldn't be a foster kid, whose parents supposedly died in a car crash a when she was three. And that perhaps instead she could be the the only child of a single mother, who married that nameless guy I wrote about in the beginning of the story, before dying of cancer, which would make him Emma's only guardian. She would still refer to herself as an orphan though because that man is NOT her father and she doesn't like him. And she would, obviously not be aware of the fact that she was adopted.

So, yea. Thats what I have been pondering lately. I think I like it better then the foster parents thing. But I'm not sure yet, Any thoughts?

4 comments:

-completely_iNsAnE- said...

i very much liek your latter decision. go for it, babe!^^

xXPhuckin_WickedXx said...

So the new idea then? lol.

Yea, I like it too. I think it'll read alittle better and perhaps better explain all the hostility

-completely_iNsAnE- said...

-nods- agreed.<3

viccicat said...

it works, and it explains the resentment on his part, especially if he didn't know the woman he married was either sick prior or pregnant prior to their marriage.