Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OC Quiz Blaise

Rules:
1. You must choose only ONE of your OCs. Do it again if you wanna use another OC.
2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Title the journal as "OCs Quiz (your OCs name)".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you want.
5. Have fun!!!


1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname? My name is Blaise Adams. I've got a few different nicknames, but my favorite is Blaisajosky.

2. Interesting... what's your current age? I'm somewhere around 23-24 years old...I think...

3. Uh huh. What's your favorite food? Blue Cotton Candy.

4. And your favorite drink? A cold, alcoholic one.

5. Your crush/lover? Yea. What about him?

6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet? Yesh! ...Then he punched me in the face.....Tease...

7. Classic question! What's your favorite colour? Green

8. Who's your favorite author? Reading is not really my thing....

9. Now what's your biggest fear? That Vlad may NEVER return my feelings... And that I will one day be eaten alive by a giant hawk?! -twitch-

10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings? Not that I am aware of.....

11. Only ten questions left. Who's your hero? I don't believe in heroes.

12. Ok, who is your worst enemy? -shakes fist- Kazuo! That asshole! Running around with a bunch thugs killing traders in MY forest?! Where the hell does he get off!?! -growl- I should have let Nicademus kill him when he had the chance....

13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together? Uh, Plot their demise. Duh.

14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator? KICK HIM IN THE BALLS?! God and I are NOT on very good terms right now....

15. Now, what do you want to be when you grow up? Um....Taller?

16. What's your worst nightmare? That this stupid survey will NEVER end! I've got better things to do you know....

17. What's your lifelong dream? ....

18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true? I don't think it will....

19. Ok, where's your favorite place to relax? Waaaaaayyyyy up high on the branch of a tree, where it's all windy and quiet and stuff....

20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing? Basically? Taking the King's law into my own hands ...... and chasing after Vlad! -makes determined face- The bastard will love me back eventually?!

1 comment:

viccicat said...

still good, keep it up