Saturday, July 17, 2010

HOLY SHISH KABOB!?!!


NONONONONONONO! NONONONONONO! NONONONONONO! LISTEN TO THIS!?!!!

A new Chinese Food Restaurant, called Asia Grill and Sushi, just opened across the street from T.G.I Fridays, at Mansfield Crossing. I went there today for lunch and it is AMAZA-ZING!?!! Seriously, it's epic. If you like Chinese Food, then I demand that you go there.

They have BENTO BOXES!?!! Like legitimate, honest to gawd Bento Boxes. With all the fixins. And the BEST Crab Rangoon, I have ever had in my life. And like a million different types of Sushi. And really extensive menu. And they are pretty reasonably priced. And the entire set up inside, like the bar and the tables and everything, look really, really cool. So, seriously, next time you want Chinese Food, check this place out.

I've decided that I'm going there like every single Friday, after I get paid. Hahaha..... BUT DON'T LAUGH!?!! Because I'm serious. Hahaha.... I SAID DON'T LAUGH!?!!

Asia Grill and Sushi.
Go.
Now.

HELP ME KEEP MY NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT, EVER IN BUSINESS!?!! =^.^=
And yesh. That is a picture of chibi Rave Master Blaise, wearing a Pimp Hat. Hahaha. Enjoy that.

No comments: