Monday, April 29, 2013

Bitches Love Evidence

Could you tell me again what you did this for?
I don't love you anymore is all I remember you telling me
Never have I felt so cold
I have no more blood to bleed
Cause my heart as been draining into the sea
......
Guess who is thinking of the past right now?
Now guess who's totally over it?
.....
ME!
Hahaha

Seriously though,
There's really no emo going on over here,
I'm fine.

 Actually, the story of my life is this gif right now.
Hahaha
Anyway, I am just really digging this song right now.
Depressing songs are always better written than love songs you know.
At least in my opinion they usually are.
Alright.
Moving on now.
Hahaha

NOW, NOW WE WRITE OF RELEVANT THINGS?! OH YES! MAYBE! WE'LL SEE... I may have forgotten what I started this post for... Hahaha... It'll come back to me! Hopefully.... 

Or not. Whatever! Warehouse 13 tonight?!
With Spikeles
Hmmm...

No comments: