Wednesday, July 27, 2011

0_- Cheeeeeeese? -_0

Where are you going for lunch?
....Cheeeeese...?
X3


So, sort post today. Hahaha. Anyway, I was just thinking that some of my characters now have tails like the animals that they um, share DNA with, I guess. You know, in addition to the ones that already had wings and Nicademus with his gills and Shark eyes and such.

WHICH I STILL THINK WAS A BRILLIANT DESCION AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK THAT IT'S LAME OR CREEPY, I LOVE IT!!?!

Yea... So, now I'm starting to wonder if they have tails and wings and stuff, should they have any other animal like characteristics. Now, please do get your mind out of the gutter!! I'm not talking about anything weird like having them lick themselves clean or anything like that exceedingly creppy like that. I was just thinking, should they be able to see in the dark? After all, Nicademus can see under water. Should they be able to roar or growl like their animal counterparts? Because how cool would that be if Emma could roar like a Panther?! So cool! And Aiden could screech like a Hawk and that would be a great crowd control method for him to utilize, wouldn't it? Hahaa

Ya know, just stuff like that. I mean, it would make sense, I think. Because Nicademus can do all kinds of Shark like stuff. And I don't want to change any of his abilities because they suit him and such. But on the other hand, he is also the only Vaikas that has more then one animal characteristic. Soooo, that makes things a bit unbalanced. Dontchu think? Hahaha.

4 comments:

Shadow Wolf said...

i dont know wings and tails and stuff would be fun even cute as for roaring in stuff i really like that affect shadow wolf growls and barks like a wolf and all that. akso i use animal senses so sight and hearing all that could be a nice affect of the characters.

Lita Kaye said...

We already have Wings and Tails, Silly Wolf. Haha. And I'm not sure that cute is the effect that I'm going for here. But alright

Layfon said...

i do like it, but it could be a little much. you could make it non voluntary so it is tied into their strong emotions. or atleast for some people and say that it takes training from them to control it. like the barking and things to that effect. like sight and hearing wouldnt be able to work that way thou. and i dont think it is that that bad that he has the abilities to be able to actually survive in the water like a shark could? he would need to breath and see where he is going to get around

Lita Kaye said...

I suppose that I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at there Layfon. Can you elaborate?