Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Music is Life

So, I've been living for my music a bit more then I used to as of late. Which some people might think is strange, but I guess that I think those people are nuts. Music is beautiful and it's something that everyone can relate to in one way another. Which is cool. So, I don't really have much revelant information to post today. But I kind of felt like blogging, and according to my boyfriend and my brother I don't blog enough anyway, so I guess that everyone wins. Or at least the three of us do. Hahaha.

Anyway, I thought that I'd just post some lyrics from a few of my favorite songs. Because they inspire and give me strength. And who knows maybe if you read them here, they can inspire you too! Hahaha

Hey Stoopid by Alice Cooper
"C'mon Girl it's a better day, get your foot out of that grave, don't let that one love tear your World apart! C'mon Babe, kick that stuff, and show the street it ain't so tough. Quit lying around with a crippled, broken heart."

Haven't Seen the Last of Me by Cher
"They can say that I won't stay around, but I'm gonna stand my ground! You're not gonna stop me now! You don't know me, you don't know who I am, don't count me out so fast. I've been brought down too my knees, and I've been pushed right past the point of breaking, but I can take it! I'll be back, back on my feet. This is far from over, you haven't seen the last of me.

There will be no fade out! This is not the end, I'm down now but I'll be standing tall again! Times are hard but, I was built tough! I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of! I've been brought down to my knees and I've been pushed right past the point of breaking, but I can take it! I'll be back, back on my feet. This is far from over, I am far from over. You haven't seen the last of me."

Someone to Fall Back on from Bandslam
"I am no prince, I am no saint but if that's what you believe you need, you're wrong. You don't need much, you need someone to fall back on. And I'll be that, I'll take your side. If I'm the only one, I'm used to that. I've been alone, I'd rather be. The half of us, The least of you, the best of me. And I will be! I'll be your prince, I'll be your saint, I will go crashing through fences in your name! I will, I swear, I'll be someone to fall back on! I'll be the one who waits, and for as long as you'll let me, I'll be the one you need. I'll be someone to fall back on!"

Survive by Sick Puppies
"I've had too many days where I'm ready to break. There's gotta be more, there's gotta be more, so I incest everything because I'm in it to win. Nothing but time on my side. Anywhere I chose, cause I wasn't built to lose and you think I'm gonna fall face down on the floor just because I'm high, high? As for me, I have to disagree, cause I'm the one who will survive, the ones you eat alive and nobody puts up a fight! They die, they die. Growing tired of bills and popping all these pills, but I'll do what I want to do. Cause I wasn't built to lose."

What are you Looking for? by Sick Puppies
"I walk the line of the disappointed, I celebrate when I'm in pain. My heart and mind can be disjointed. I built a bed in this hole I made... I recognize that I'm damaged, I sympathize that you are too. I wanna breathe without feelin' so self-conscious, But it's hard when the world's starin' at you... Another piece of the puzzle, that doesn't fit. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it! What are you working for, What are you searching for? Love... You won't be thinking of cars when, You're on your death bed and dyin', You'll only be thinkin' of what you are paying for, What you are praying for, Love.
...........
I'll never be what I see on the TV screen, I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be! But I can't think of a better way to waste my time then try!


Anyway, that's just a few of them. Believe me, there are a TON more. But I am waaaay to lazy to type any more of them right now. Hahaha. So anyway, I hope that you liked those songs. Their some of my favorites.

Bye Bye
-Lita

No comments: