Monday, May 23, 2011

I've Never Been in Love Like This!

Calling everyone that loves me!
Alice Cooper is on Tour this Year and he is offering VIP Passes to go back stage!
I could meet Alice Cooper!
And I'd get a special back pack with all kinds of cool things in it.
And an autographed picture and set list.
And, and, and! You get to take pictures with him!
It's the coolest thing ever, right?!


Damn Right It Is!
But there's one problem...
It costs over 400 dollars for this.
...Not including a ticket to the actual show.
I don't have 400 dollars!
Or a credit card...

Do you think that there's any chance that, since you all love me so much, you'd want to donate a little bit of money to my cause and help me meet Alice Cooper?
Maybe?
Please!

I'm going to try some other stuff too. Like selling some of my old things on Ebay or whatever. And I applied to like 3 diffrent jobs today. But still, it would be great if I could get some help from those of you who really, truly love me.
Just think about it.
Pretty please?
You all know that Alice Cooper is my entire life!

No comments: