Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hey, Mango Boy

Sooooo, I have made the decision that Kiara will die in the final bloody battle of death instead of Vish. Because recently I have invented a rich an tragic past for the man and thus taken an extreme liking to him and all of his suffering soooooo now I can't kill him. Hahaha.

Plus, I think that it makes sense to kill her off because then I have a better reason then "Kiara doesn't feel like it anymore" to promote Andromina to Empress of Rayet. Which sort of has to happen because she's perfect and beautiful Amazon goddess, (just like her mother except best friend's with Angel but that's beside the point.)

Um, so yeah. That's about it. Random blurb. Maybe now that I'm jobless, I'll have some actual time to write. Maybe. Except oh wait, my mother is a huge pain in my ass and won't give me any peace ever...... Guess who is moving in to the library?! That would be me. lol

No comments: