Friday, July 25, 2014

15 Items or Fewer

Friends! I have made a decision to change Krystal's skin color. Yes, I have decided to make her skin a loverly black color. Like, I'm talking really dark skinned. I think it will go swimmingly with her lovely white hair and blue eyes. I have also decided that Krystal shall be Vish Itori's daughter Or niece or something to that effect. Because if I change her skin tone then she's going to look so much like him already that I feel that they may as well just be family. I think I'm leaning towards niece currently. Because Vish's tragic back story that I've invented and never shared with you does not really allow for him to reproduce. But anyway, yes Krystal will have wonderful dark skin and Vish will be her uncle! Uncle Vish ♥ so adorable. ♥

That being said I kind of like the idea of Vish raising Krystal at least for part of her life because obviously she ends up living in Zarius and marrying Angel, sooooooo I may very well kill of Krys' s parents and never speak of them again lol maybe Vish can mention like once how he sorely misses his dear sweet sister or something to that effect.

Although Krystal will not be ruling Vish's country because she marries Angel and becomes Queen of this country. So that proposes a small problem for Vish's line as he never reproduced..... hmmmm maybe Vish has a younger brother or something, but he can't have kids of his own, soooo..... I don't know,  I'll think about sucsession later. But Krystal is Vish's niece now and that is final because I love it.

And that's it. lololololol

No comments: