Monday, June 3, 2013

Like, Like Something You Corner

So I was thinking, you know how Tethys is a floating island in the sky that travels along the path of the equator and that's where the Imperial Clubhouse is and where we have war meetings and shit? Well, I was thinking that maybe it would be a much better idea to make our prison island the traveling island. Think about it, it floats and spends most of it's time over the ocean, so even if someone escapes where are they gonna go? They jump, they die. Simple as that. Also it travels around the globe, making that whole all the countries send people in shifts of a few months to guard the prison island thing work out better. It seems like a rather more efficient arrangement if you ask me. Sooooo, I think that I might do that.

Any concerns? Comments? Questions?

No comments: