Monday, June 13, 2011

Lita's Choice

Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!
Ohmigod?!
I just counted up all the money and stuff people have given me for Graduation and guess what?!
It's enough!
I could buy tickets and a back stage pass to meet ALICE COOPER?!
ALICE COOPER?!
-squuuuueeeeaaaaalllll-
However,
Now I am faced with a problem.
Meeting Alice Cooper is like a dream come true.
He's my idol!
Buuuuuuttt,
The smart thing too do with all of this money would be to save it.
Especially since at the current moment, I don't have a job.
On the other hand,
The Man is 63 years old?!
If I don't do this, I may NEVER get another chance.
NEVER!
.............
Soooooo, what do I do?
Help me!
Granted, you all know that I'm just going to make up my own mind in the end.
But it would be nice to know you guys' opinions of such a thing.

2 comments:

layfon said...

turtles and penguins. thats all i have to say about that. :)

Lita said...

Oh gee thank you so much for your totally help input there Layfon.