Sunday, January 9, 2011

It Can't Rain All The Time

Ohmigod! I found the Avatar!?!! Hahahha.
Hello and Welcome to my super fabulous Blog of EPIC DEEEEEEEAAAAATTH!?!! Hahaha. I don't have a ton to say in this particular post so, I'm just going to post a bunch of random pictures along side the useful infromation of this post. Hahaha.

Because people are more likely to read and comment on my blog if there are random silly pictures, right!?! Right!?!! WRONG!! No one ever comments on mah blog, not even my boyfriend and/or brother silly pictures of not! -cries- Hahaha!! -guilt trip-

Anyway....

This first one here is a picture of the Avatar, Ang that someone drew on my car windshield. The picture is pretty awful, but then again, so was the drawing! Hahaha. And it certianly made me laugh!


And this is a picture of two of my stuffed animals, lookinf super freakin adorable. Raspberry Lime Ricky the Raccoon and Shi Foo the Red Panda. Hahaha. They are holding flowers!

And now on to something relevant!?!! Hahaha

I totally forgot to mention this the other day when I was posting, but I've also finally picked names for Blaise's parents!?!! Hahaha. I've decided that I'm going to go with Gabriel and Ariana. Gabriel, in reference to The Left Hand of God/Van Helsing and Eric Draven's cat. And Ariana in reference toooooo..... nothing. I just like the name. Hahaha.

Runners Up:
-Dorian
-Natasha

But I do reserve the right to freak out and change her name again!?!! I mean, after all, the thought literally just now occured to me that I could name Aiden's sister, Lillith and have everyone except like Aurora and Nicademus, just call her Lily. Hahaha. I'm soooooooo slow. >_<>
And here is a picture of Michael Wincott as Rochforte in The Three Musketeers!?!! Random? Not really. At least to me it's not. You however, are probly going what the hell?! And to that I say, Hahahaha! You are out of the loop!

Anyway, isn't he cute?! He is! And he's got the absolute greatest voice on this planet! Hahaha. XD This man is also the reason that Nicademus is blind in one eye, has a big friggin scar and wears an eyepatch! Hahaha. So you can thank him for that, Nic!

And that's all I have to say to you guys today! Love ya, Bye!!!

No comments: