Monday, January 5, 2009

Random-ness-es...

THIS JUST IN...I have decided Vicci is going to have kittens! 5 of them?! Ha!
-Two black calico girls, Elphaba and Azkadelia
-One grey boy with a black eye patch, Jareath
-One grey boy with black stripes, Aragorn
-And one creamy orange boy, Horatio

Horatio goes to Xander. Tereasa gets Aragorn. And I keep Elphaba, Azkadelia and Jareath...beacuse I'm a kitten whore. lol


And while we're on the subject of Vicci, any opinions on whether she should talk or not? Telepathy? Maybe she only talks to Emma...I don't know. Help me out here!


AND! I have picked the charries (finally) that I shall use in my ridiculous cameo in part two of my story!!!
-Blaise Adams
-Vladimir Mattrik
-Darnell James
-And Amanda Ravenhearst

None of you have ever met Amanda before, because I decided the story I made her for sucked and never finished it. But I like her, so, meh! And I hope eveyone is psyched for th triumphant return of DARNELL!?!

Also! I was thinking to make my story a little more believable that I should introduce a religon, cause everyone has one you know? Something along the lines of Avo and Scorn (Anyone whoose ever played Fable should know what I'm talking about...) could work just fine. The only problem is, I have writer's block and can't come up with names at the moment!!! Which is...-snapps pencil in half- ...frustrating to say the least...But anyway, what do you guys think? Good idea? Bad?..Ninjas?

And random white text...

5 comments:

Celes said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

xXPhuckin_WickedXx said...

I knew you would be. lol. OH! -gaspe- Maybe I should try to scan that pic of darnell you made for me?!

Unknown said...

talking cat...??? hummm. well she is based on Ma and she never shuts up so a talking mumma cat would fit very well. if you tell her i said that i am so dead. how much and to whom. well just you would make sense maybe you have some f-up connection to her.

Anonymous said...

Oh my son is in big trouble, HA!!!!! I have always said that I liked the idea of the cat having telepathy, I like that she talks only to Emma at first, and I think that she should tease Eclipse a lot and not talke to him until it's an emergency. I think that she should call him lizard breath and dragon boy and stuff. I love the idea of kittens!! I think that she should be able to talk to anyone, but she chooses not to most of the time. I also think that her purrs should be healing/hypnotic in certain cases, just a thought. I t hink that she should have an extremely close relationship/closeness to Emma. I also think that she should be feared by the canines of the world.

xXPhuckin_WickedXx said...

-ramble, ramble, ramble- What did I tell you? So far, half of your comments are either confusion about how to post a comment or ranting about how I should make the cat a super hero. -shakes head- What am I going to do with you?