Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bonesy McDead

Swords.
Today's post is about Swords.
Well actually, weapons in general.
Everyone's main weapons.
Why?
Because I don't want to do my homework.
And I'm tired from my work out.
Sooooooo,
There you go.
That's it.

Aiden is a royal, he was brought up traditionally and such, so he fights with a Rapier. Cause it's proper and what not, I guess. And I always wanted him to fight with a straight blade anyway.
So, there you go. And the bow and arrow of course.

Hiroshi doesn't care much for swords, he fights with a Spear. No reason in particular. He just likes the Spear.

Kerian fights with a Kilij. The handle is inset with the bone from a Dragon. This is because of his Vaikas abilities, obviously.

I decided to 86 the katanas because their too typical and overused. So, Angel uses a Scimitar now, because she's awesome like that. She'll still have the short swords/long daggers as a back up because she's prepared like that.

Emma uses a Falchion/Messer. It's similar to a Scimitar. A bit shorter, straighter blade, straight handle, curved tip. Practical, kinda snazzy but not exactly incredible.

Fiore fights with a Bo Staff. He's younger then the rest of us, so perhaps he's a bit more innocent and doesn't intend to kill too many people. But just because he's not going to kill anyone by slitting them open doesn't mean that he can't break some bones. I wouldn't mess with him. He'll have a knife to use as back up as well probably.

No comments: