Friday, September 14, 2012

Quick On The Draw

Sooooo, I've decided that we need an orb of Makinar in this here book. Hahaha. Yes, and Orb of Makinar, deet da deet da deee, quick on the draw. In reference to Aladdin, of course.


And what shall this most magnificent orb of fantastical-ness do? Well, I was pondering and I thought that due to the extent that Emma was wounded, she probably wouldn't survive long enough for Krystal to save her. And so, I have created a pause button. THE ORB OF MAKINAR! I've decided that it's a naturally occurring stone made of some element that I have yet to name and can only be found on Tethys, the floating island of awesomeness. And what it does is too like freeze or pause a person's current state for a limited amount of time, which would give a healer like Krystal a chance to actually work on and save a patient that would've otherwise been doomed cause there wouldn't be time to save them. And I like it and it's cool. Annnnnd it won't look like that picture. Hahaha. I'm thinking moonstone or cat's eye type looking stone.


...........I tied my phone to a dog. Hehehe

3 comments:

Shadow Wolf said...

the orb was pink. anyway that is a good idea is someone just going to have one or is there going to be some big show about it

xXPhuckin_WickedXx said...

I just pulled a random picture of an orb off the web.

Well, they're naturally occuring, so it shouldn't be a big thing. Buuuuut they're rare and stuff, I guess.

Anonymous said...

have it as a piece of jewelery that shes wearing but doesnt know what it is, till krystal comes over to try to save her and she notices it.