Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tears Don't Mean You're Losing

Okay. So, first things first, I would like to say that you all suck.
Some of you more then others obviously.
And don't look at your comp all confused and such, you know who you are.
Don't pretend that you don't.
It's lame and you're not fooling anyone.

Anyway, this post is about my lovely daughter.
Who I was feeling too lazy to track down an actual picture of,
So here's some random Anime chicky with short pink hair and blue eyes.

She's kind of cute. Right?
Hahaha

Anyway, I have made my choice without a single ounce of input from any of the 50 people that I asked the opinion of, and that choice is to change my daughter's name. It was Serena before. And now I'm changing it to Lilliana. Lilliana Deimos. I think that it's pretty. And I feel that Lilliana goes along with my son's name, Zareck, rather better then Serena did.

Now! I know what none of you are thinking, Lilliana but that's so similar to Lily, why are you using the same-ish sounding names over and over again Kitty?! Well, I have a solution. I'm gonna change Lily's name to Serenity. So in that generation we'll have Aiden, Serenity and Kerian. And we can call Serenity, Serena or Rena or Rini or whatever. And then the next generation will be the same, Emma, Angel and Fiore. Then my children will be Zareck and Lilliana.

And that's about it. I'm not changing anyone's powers or apperances. My daughter's still got pink hair and my auntie still has purple eyes. I'm just switching the two names because I think that it'll be better this way.

So yea... Comment, don't comment. I won't get my hopes up either way cause I just wind up getting disappointed if I do.
Chao. -La La La Lita Kaye.

2 comments:

Shadow Wolf said...

Lilliana, you been playing Dragon Age or something?...

anyway screw you for yelling at me i got absolutly nothing when it comes to names and appearences and you know that.

xXPhuckin_WickedXx said...

Lilliana is a real name Wolf Cakes! And whatever Broshep, you should know by now that I'm going to yell at you if you're being useless. PERIOD!