Friday, February 24, 2012

A Whole New World

To quote the wise and utterly brilliant, Alice Cooper,
"This World is such Perfection,
It's just like Paradise."


Now, I know what you're going to say, "Oh, but Lita, you said that last time!" or at least that's what you would say if any of you retained any of the information that you read on this blog, but whatever! This time, I really mean it! I was sketching out the scenes that take place in the Imperial Club House there and I decided that I needed some more dignitaries and such to have a more spirited back and forth. And so, more countries were needed. So now, TADA?! I have new countries.

Which is good because I was begining to think that the map was looking a little empty the last that I check it out anyway. Hahaha

Anyway, you will note that Tethys is in black with it's name in white, where all the other countries are yellow with black titles. Why is this? Well, this is because Tethys is a floating island in the sky which houses the Imperial Club House. I put it in the middle of the ocean there, but it does float along on it's orbit and goes different places all the time and what not, so it won't always be right there.

-whisper, whisper- Now comes the part where you ask why Tethys is now the floating island and what happened to Harcos. -whisper- .....No? Have no idea what I'm talking about? That's cool... -sigh- Anyway, I decided that Harcos was a stupid name for a floating island, so I changed Harcos to Tethys. But then what do I call my Exile Island?! Well, I've decided to call it Nethryx! And I've also moved it. Instead of being to the right of Urisonya, the Exile Island of Nethryx is now he land mass in between Rayet and Myritrius.

Now, why did I do that? Well... Because I wanted too?! Also, because sailing all the phuck the way around Urisonya to get from Exile Island to Zarius would take forever! So, I moved it. Hahaha. Probably should've marked it on the map actually.... Oh well. Hahaha.

Um, I think that that's it for this particular post.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: