Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dying is a Day Worth Living For

So, this one's just going to be a quick post. I promise..... Maybe.

Hahaha. Um, basically I'm posting this because I forgot to put something in the post from the other day and I'm too lazy to go back and edit that post, so TADA! Another new post for ya'll. Hahaha

Firstly, what should I call my holiday? I've got no idea on that one.

I'd also like to name The Game that the children play. I was thinking of something having to do with the Gods, because this World sort of gives off the air of an era in which they're always naming things after Gods, if you ask me. Like, Thursday = Thor's Day. Hahaha.

Um, and should I keep the "creepy" chant of a count down type thing or not? (I would write my own, of course.) I kind of liked it. Like it worked in the movie, but then again, the movie was a slasher type deal and this is just a game that silly children play on this particular holiday. So, maybe the count down chant isn't appropraite. I don't know.

Anyway, I thinking about this holiday the other day in Chem class and obviously it's an annual thing, right? Well, just because it's an annual thing, does not mean that I'm gonna write about them celebrating it 6 times between when Emma returns to Zarius and the War. I was just going to do it once, but then it was suggested to me that all the World Leaders in one place would be a great oppertunity to start a War. Which is true. But I'm not trying to start a World War here. Kerian wants revenge on his Brother first, that is his main goal in life. Then once he has control of the Kingdom, he'll try to take over the World. But like I said, revenge comes first and formost.

However, I was thinking about it and I kind of like the idea Kerian showing up, a full 20 years after the murder, to visit his Father's grave. I was thinking that I might make that his first stop after he escapes the Island. Then the next day, he'll recruit Kazuo and go declare War on my beloved Zarius. Personally, I like the plan. But let me clarify something before I ask you what you think of it, Kerian is not on Tethys to start trouble. He can't start trouble there. All he's going to do is visit Valken's grave, and I think that I want Aiden to see him out of the corner of his eye or something and then be spooked about whether he saw his Brother or not for the rest of the night. Then fears confirmed the next day!

Let me know what you think. And don't forget to read Sometimes Dead is Better or this post won't make much sense to you.

No comments: