Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And the Plot is Furthered By a Good Parking Spot...

Okay, so as my TRULY LOYAL fans know, I am hard at work trying to come up with specific and vaguely unique armor for all of my fabulous characters to wear during our WAR at the end of the first book. Annnnndddd, I'm struggling with the male armor. Which is because.... Actually I have no reason or excuse to be having a hard time with the male's armor. I mean it's not like there is any shortage of references to male armor out there. Hahahaha. Anyway, the point is I'm stuck.

BUT! I think I've got a rather vague idea of what I want Kerian and Kazuo to wear! Yea! And here it is!?!!

Tada! Lucian! The led werewolf from UnderWorld 3: The Rise of the Lycans! Which was a terrible movie, I might add. It was total rip off of the cartoon series Gargoyles and their Human/Gargoyle conflicts. I liked the first UnderWorld though.... Ya know, the good one with no unnecessary nudity and or graphic sex scenes and lots and lots of gratuitous violence? But anyway! I like Lucian's armor. And his name..... obviously. Hahahahaha.

Um, I don't want to do exactly the same thing with Kerian and Kazuo's armor. Because that would be super lame. Buut I would like to do something similar to Lucian's armor. Because I love hard leather armor and I think that having the uneven shoulder padding, like archers often do, looks really, really cool. I also kind of like the idea of having Kerian and Kazuo, wearing armor that is similar to one anothers. Hahaha. I don't know why.

I think another reason that I was attracted to the idea of modeling Kerian and Kazuo's armor after Lucian's, as opposed to.... say Eomir's, is because he does not wear anything over the top, and Kerian and Kazuo are just soooo full of themselves. Hahaha. Kazuo is literally the kiss of death and Kerian is absurdly powerful, so why should they weigh themselves down with chain mail and heavy metal chest plates, if they are completely convinced that they will NEVER EVER be defeated by ANYONE EVER!?!! I mean really, it doesn't make any sense. Of course, by the time my character's are done with them, they will have wished that they had put on something a little more substantial, but that is beside the point now isn't it? Hahaha.

1 comment:

viccicat said...

I liket he haughtiness of those two it of course willa id in their downfall as well it should. the armour is good, it works, and it seems right to me.