Thursday, March 21, 2013

Damnit Trudy! What About The Pineapple?!

 Okay. So, the scene where Aiden goes to the imperial court has been bothering me for quite awhile now. It's a pain. Every draft seems wrong... So, blegh.


Anyway, um I started working on it again and I've decided that there is going to be about 14 dignitaries divided between the 7 countries. Two or three from some of them and only one from others. And I'm working on giving them names and titles and making them all different colors and giving them different clothes and shit like that. Which is all common sense type stuff. Which doesn't need to be debated. What needs to figured out is whether or not Blaise is too be included in this meeting. I mean he's kind of a big deal. As are my RoQuero'Kubeh. They are a valuable asset to Zarius after all! So shouldn't he be involved? My mind says yes. Obviously Blaise should come. But then again he's not a King per say.... like are Jeddaks important enough to be invited? I don't see why not.

But at the same time, I don't want to force Blaise into every scene just cause he's awesome. Haha. Anyway, I guess that it would make sense to invite him since there will be more then one person from each country. So other RoQuero like groups could be represented.

And um, this post is really rambling and repeating and shit but I'm operating on no sleep and a head ache in this bullshit class. So cut me some slack Bros.

Kitty Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a cute kitty falling over

Lita Kaye said...

Your comment is unhelpful?!